Author Topic: Pick any high school coach, give them a week and see if they can't run the ball  (Read 1312 times)

kyyote

• Administrator
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • more than Kugler-THE RUNNING GAME ONLY COACH!!  After two games the UTEP MINERS behind Kugler's Bully Boys have less than 100 yards rushing!  Kugler is a shitty football coach but a pretty damned good thief.  I don't know what he gets paid by the game, but he is just stealing UTEP's and the UTEP fan's money.  Its like he walked around pick pocketing the fans at the game,  For him to stand there all mad is a fucking joke.  Tell me how it is on you, you thick headed idiot.  Like we don't know who is responsible for the fucking abortion you smeared all over the Sun Bowl turf.  But, you got us some new, old school uniforms and helmets.  Cute.  The money spent on uniforms and helmets could have been better spent paying Sean to go back to fucking New York and bully boy it up where he would be appreciated for the tough guy he is.  What an ass hat!  Instead of "My bad" which we already know, how about you understand that it is the football program and not just a game that is YOUR BAD!  Your bad is so bad you shouldn't be in the position top continue "YOUR BAD!"

Can you fucking imagine the poor players having to go to practice?  How many of you would keep showing up to work if your job was to be humiliated once a week in front of thousands of family, friends, and neighbors?  Week after week?  I have not only lost all respect for Kugler that I might have had, I now consider him to be a thief and he is doing his theft using the backs of young men to commit his crime.  And he knows it!  And that makes him a scum sucking dog!  Look in the mirror, Sean.  If any one of your players performed the way you do, you would be blowing out your forehead veins screaming and yelling at him and he wouldn't have the job!  He would be run off for being worthless!  Well, that worthless bastard is you, SEAN!

MinerInWisconsin

• Explosives Engineer
      • View Profile
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • We all remember when he was hired that he said he would quit before piling up a bunch of losing seasons. Well, it's time for him to quit. Today. As you said previously, let Natkin take the reigns for the rest of this season. He had a great offense at Midwestern St before coming back to UTEP.

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • more than Kugler-THE RUNNING GAME ONLY COACH!!  After two games the UTEP MINERS behind Kugler's Bully Boys have less than 100 yards rushing!  Kugler is a shitty football coach but a pretty damned good thief.  I don't know what he gets paid by the game, but he is just stealing UTEP's and the UTEP fan's money.  Its like he walked around pick pocketing the fans at the game,  For him to stand there all mad is a fucking joke.  Tell me how it is on you, you thick headed idiot.  Like we don't know who is responsible for the fucking abortion you smeared all over the Sun Bowl turf.  But, you got us some new, old school uniforms and helmets.  Cute.  The money spent on uniforms and helmets could have been better spent paying Sean to go back to fucking New York and bully boy it up where he would be appreciated for the tough guy he is.  What an ass hat!  Instead of "My bad" which we already know, how about you understand that it is the football program and not just a game that is YOUR BAD!  Your bad is so bad you shouldn't be in the position top continue "YOUR BAD!"

Can you fucking imagine the poor players having to go to practice?  How many of you would keep showing up to work if your job was to be humiliated once a week in front of thousands of family, friends, and neighbors?  Week after week?  I have not only lost all respect for Kugler that I might have had, I now consider him to be a thief and he is doing his theft using the backs of young men to commit his crime.  And he knows it!  And that makes him a scum sucking dog!  Look in the mirror, Sean.  If any one of your players performed the way you do, you would be blowing out your forehead veins screaming and yelling at him and he wouldn't have the job!  He would be run off for being worthless!  Well, that worthless bastard is you, SEAN!

Why don't you tell us how you really feel Ky.   ;D

I share your sentiments though but I'm more PC. LOL

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • The steam was still coming out of my ears and I hadn't had any coffee, yet.  I really am just tired of the old "Its on me" shit.  The "I take full responsibility" bullshit. No, taking responsibility for the abortion you created is more than saying the words.  Taking responsibility is suffering the consequences for what you've done.  This isn't going to Confession and getting some Hail Marys.  This is I am the person who is responsible for this mess, I can't clean it up.  I have tried.  So, I beg your forgiveness for the mess I have created.  I am sorry.  I tried my best, but it just sucks.  You don't need to fire me.  If you will please let me resign, recognizing that I didn't screw it up on purpose.  But, no.  He says it is his fault and then like always he starts blaming his players!  Dropped passes.  Missed tackles.  SEAN, those are your kids.  You take responsibility for their drops and misses.  He missed the first lesson I ever learned about leadership.  You take care of your people.  They come before you. He is busy throwing his players under the bus.  They came out with low energy?  Well, there's a shocker!  The same players that get shellacked by the game plan put together by their leader are the same players that know that they could get more offense from any El Paso High School Head Coach, AND that their Head Coach Always blames his players for the shitty results of his coaching.  The only reason to show up is the tuition and the medical risks, and the public humiliation may not be worth the tuition.

MinerInWisconsin

• Explosives Engineer
      • View Profile
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I'd settle for a Kugler statement saying if this team didn't get to a bowl game he will resign and UTEP would not have to pay him the last 2 years on his contract. At least do that much for the school.

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I'd settle for a Kugler statement saying if this team didn't get to a bowl game he will resign and UTEP would not have to pay him the last 2 years on his contract. At least do that much for the school.

Woohoo, that's a good one. Please don't hold your breath as I'm sure there's people that love you and don't want you dead because that's all that will be accomplished. Sean Kuglar is a liar and he lied when he said that after four years he didn't produce a winner that "he" would resign. Where's the resignation? Couldn't find any paper to write on. Heck, he can write it on a piece of Coca Cola carton for all we care just as long as he writes it.

zyxwvutsru

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football
    • Assayer
      • View Profile
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • fuck 'em and feed 'em fish