Author Topic: thank you Kyyote for the den  (Read 2199 times)

kyyote

• Administrator
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
Re: thank you Kyyote for the den
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2019, 07:06:01 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Being able to invite friends into our place for visit and talk about the things that bring us together is a great thing.  I am a very lucky man.

Alaska Miner

• Assayer
      • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: December 02, 2019, 12:20:45 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Absolutely agree with everyone on here! Thank you so much for this place, Kyyote!
    I have had many things happen in my life over the last few years, like divorce, and I haven’t been on here much, but now I’m back in El Paso, and it’s great to be home at The Den!
    I have been driven to drink by the football team, and all Miner sports have been VERY depressing, but THANK GOD we can now be excited again about basketball!
    You rock, Kyyote! Thanks again!
    Go MINERS!
    Let's go Brandon!

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: December 02, 2019, 07:03:24 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • My pleasure and I want to thank everyone for putting up with my very lengthy rants.  ;D

MinerMaestro

• Prospector
      • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: December 09, 2019, 09:54:38 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Oh go eff yourself Ky!!

Just kidding.  My absence here is directly correlated to the shit show that UTEP FB fell back into.  We're quickly heading into the 2 cans of soup for entry phase again and I just couldn't bear it.  Had to detach.  Thought about all of the fine folks that come over here from Digs and now felt ready to once again be a glutton for pain with UTEP FB.  I hate myself.  *nyuk*
    "My centre is giving way, my right is retreating, situation excellent, I am attacking."
    - Gen Ferdinand Foch

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: December 09, 2019, 12:20:37 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Misery doesn't always love company.  Sometimes company takes us too deep.  Glad to see that you are working through it. It is comforting for some to think that this shit show has class and integrity, though.  If memory serves me, the Sun Bowl was ceded to the University some years ago.  I am wondering if  they are thinking of giving it back.  One game a year in nice box seats to watch Cartel teams play in comfort.  With class and integrity, of course.

liebestraum

• 2017 Preseason Prediction Pick Challenge Champion
    • Explosives Engineer
      • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: December 09, 2019, 06:08:05 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Oh go eff yourself Ky!!

Just kidding.  My absence here is directly correlated to the shit show that UTEP FB fell back into.  We're quickly heading into the 2 cans of soup for entry phase again and I just couldn't bear it.  Had to detach.  Thought about all of the fine folks that come over here from Digs and now felt ready to once again be a glutton for pain with UTEP FB.  I hate myself.  *nyuk*

Welcome back.

lieb