Author Topic: Fire Senter?  (Read 366 times)

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
Fire Senter?
« on: October 07, 2019, 12:13:13 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Using my common sense, which I have loads of, (LOL) I see it this way. If Senter doesn't make any changes to the current Miner fb coaching mess then I say, yes, fire his S. Otherwise, if he does fire "SOMEONE" (preferable the OC and or head coach) then I say at least it shows that he cares about our state of affairs and is not just a copy of Boob Still. I was really wanting to see the Miners take it to the Ootsa's but the reverse happened and it shows that it was the head coaches fault for not seeing that those two QBs suck to the max and not making changes. Hey, what could we lose by giving an up and comer a chance? Nothing, because it seems we're gonna lose the rest of our games.

And don't think the Ugglies will be an easy game, it's not. I've been watching their games on channel 8 and they have more talent than we do. Their QB is better, their RB is better and their Oline is better. Their defense is not that good because they can't stop the run and we have a fairly good runner(s).

But, I predict we won't win but that one game that we escaped with a win. I'm ready to give up on UTEP fb until some real changes are made. So not only are the stands almost empty there won't be any listeners either.

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Fire Senter?
    « Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 07:51:00 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • UTEP can't afford to fire him before his contract is up.
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

ATL-Miner

• 2019 Basketball Official Prediction Thread Champion 2020 Baskeball Official Prediction Thread Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Fire Senter?
    « Reply #2 on: October 08, 2019, 12:43:21 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • It's too unrealistic and early to put the onus completely on Senter at this point. If this season, basketball drops another deuce like last year and like football is again this year, that's a whole new discussion in the not too distant future. However, I believe basketball will far exceed most skeptics' expectations. So far, it's a Dimel shit-show along with his staff; they'll be gone before Senter is, IMO.