Author Topic: One thing utep is consistently good at??  (Read 2082 times)

Jutep smack talker

• Worm
    • View Profile
One thing utep is consistently good at??
« on: July 17, 2017, 02:41:01 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Being mediocre.  ha!!!!!!!  Bunch of consistent losers every year.  Even with the highest budget in basketball, step still can't do anything.  I look forward to talking shit with you guys...more like chew you losers up and spit you out.

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: One thing utep is consistently good at??
    « Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 04:19:21 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Football, it is hard to argue the point.  Basketball is a different story.  You are inaccurate on that one.  Now, perhaps you would like to tell us which team represents you.

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 07:07:05 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Well... I would have to agree on the basketball side only. CTF has not been able to get over that hump and even our nemesis has been beating our asses since CTF showed up. However, the Denizens look at the bottle half full. Why? Is it because we are gluttons for punishment? Perhaps some of us, but because our basketball history is richer than any D1 school in Texas, and NM for that matter, and we stand behind them winning or losing.

Football is a different story. We are less than mediocre. While our Sun Bowl has a fantastic history, our Miner teams have not been. We may have had some momentous years in the 80's, but none could capitalize with a Bowl win. Because I love this school and El Paso, I choose to look at the glass 1/4 full. When we do have that winning season follow up with a bowl win, I will be one of the few that stood by the whole time and will feel better than the ban wagon-ers.

Go Miners

So, Jutep, who is your team?   
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

kuhlero

• Prospector
    • UTEP MINERS!
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: July 26, 2017, 11:43:29 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Welcome back NMSUcks, frkng troll
    "Regardless"- My Tio Tencho