Author Topic: Not impressed.  (Read 487 times)

liebestraum

• 2017 Preseason Prediction Pick Challenge Champion
  • Explosives Engineer
    • View Profile
Not impressed.
« on: November 19, 2017, 12:25:25 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I’m going to pretend the BB team is worried about their coursework and are losing focus.

Or maybe I should trot out the “It’s early in the season and the guys need time to get comfortable with each other”.  Because, you know, the consistently high player turnover we have.

Sheesh.

lieb

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Not impressed.
    « Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 12:41:30 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Let me help.  Just wait, we are going to find out that each of these teams that we lost to are conference champions and are all going to the Big Dance. 

Or, it could be that the Miners have had the same time as everyone else to put together a team, and the one that has been put together just got beat by every team they played in the tournament.  We are soft inside and can't hit from outside.  Oh, and it seems we can't play defense.  Another season of the drizzling shits.

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Not impressed.
    « Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 12:43:08 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • There will be crickets at the Don. People don't want to spend money on a team that doesn't really want to win. Maybe they want the coach gone.