Author Topic: Kietha Adams is back  (Read 1590 times)

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
Kietha Adams is back
« on: April 12, 2023, 04:23:13 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • She just signed back with UTEP. I will actually go to a few games. I know I'm not her type, but she is awesome.
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

SisyphusMiner

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion 2013
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Kietha Adams is back
    « Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 04:28:10 AM »
  • [applaud]1
  • [smite]0
  • I hope she's able to bring back the magic.  At the same time, it kind of feels like the same old song and dance.  It's a "safe" hire.  Like every other hire in the last 10-15 years.

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 13, 2023, 11:18:19 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I hate it when coaches lie so badly. She claimed that UTEP was in her heart, yeah, that's why she left. I wish that coaches weren't so political in their answers and tell the people the real truth. There's no shame in that, tell the people that you left because you were gonna get more money, everyone does it, that is, leave for greener (color of money) pastures. She could have said that even though Wichita is beautiful, which it is, it's like living in Alaska in the winter, I know, I was there in January for aircraft training. It is ccccooooollldd, with strong winds and nothing to stop it because it's so plain.

Oh well, I hope that she has good luck with the Miners again.

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 14, 2023, 07:20:13 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • All good points, however there is an element Noone is bringing up & that is she had a chance to coach at her home town. All coaches have that dream. Fortunate for us, she didn't do well as most coaches do not. I wish her all the best.
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

gumby

• Worm
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: July 08, 2023, 09:02:18 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Did Kevin Baker take another coaching job.