Author Topic: Proud grandpa  (Read 1446 times)

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
Proud grandpa
« on: April 02, 2023, 04:45:50 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • My son sent me this text from Jorge Gaspar after he texted him about my grandson Mason.

My son's text: Hello sir good afternoon, this is Masons dad. Don't mean to bother you but heard that someone was asking about Mason. Can you tell me what that's about?

Gaspar: Hello yes sir our founder and president of the baseplay.League he was impressed by Mason pitching. He is a scout for the Minnesota twins, also scouts for NC state. I told him I'd keep an eye on Mason as he gets older and progresses. Great job raising all your boys

Not trying to brag too much but his team is constantly winning tourney championships and even out of town tourney championships. Mason has his share of MVPs at this early age, he just turned ten. When he barely turned nine he hit three over the fence homers in one game. I wish I could show his pitching style on this site but I lack that skill. Oh, his younger brother's team just won another tournament and got MVP himself today.

Do any of you remember the Alou brothers that played baseball for the Sun Kings? I tell my son that perhaps he's grooming their replacements...I hope.

Thanks for indulging this old man with his braggadocio. ;)

SisyphusMiner

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion 2013
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Proud grandpa
    « Reply #1 on: April 02, 2023, 05:00:36 PM »
  • [applaud]1
  • [smite]0
  • Congrats!

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 02, 2023, 06:26:33 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Nice
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 02, 2023, 07:35:13 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • That?s great!  Nice to hear something good at this time.

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: April 03, 2023, 11:38:04 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Thanks guys, in a way I feel like being in one big happy family with you guys and happy to let you in on nice things that happen to ALL of us.  :D

MinerInWisconsin

• Explosives Engineer
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: April 03, 2023, 11:59:27 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • That's so cool! Congrats!