kyyote

• Administrator
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
NMSU FB
« on: November 30, 2022, 08:01:40 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Since the Aggies will be conference members it isn't too off topic. NMSU is 5-6.  The game with sjst was cancelled so that could have been the 6th win to make them bowl eligible.  They beat the absolute mortal piss out of Liberty last week when they were supposed to lose by 24 points.  Instead, they beat them 49 to 14.  They are playing Valpo so that they can have the senior day they lost when sjst canceled.  But the ncaa won't count it as a 6th win because it is a second fcs team.  The aggies haven't had but one bowl game since the 60's and last year they were 2-10.  I find myself actually pulling for them to get a waiver to go bowl.

SisyphusMiner

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion 2013
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: NMSU FB
    « Reply #1 on: November 30, 2022, 09:43:16 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Man, I don't know.  Root for the Aggies?  I'm afraid they are going to pass us up as well...

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: November 30, 2022, 01:01:44 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Nah, they can stay at home and watch all the bowl games from home. I'm absolutely not an Enemas U. fan and the only time I will root for them is OOC games when they join Cusa. After that I want them no where close to our win-loss.

I'm really surprised at how good they are at getting coaches. This one kicked the crap out of Liberty IN THEIR HOME. That's crazy and I'm afraid with the idea that we have the same loser head coach that they'll do the same to us next year. They're improving and we're remaining less than mediocre. I blame the AD and the President. What's in their cereal where they always find good coaches and players and we being in a better town can't. It's maddening.

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 01:41:56 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Man, I don't know.  Root for the Aggies?  I'm afraid they are going to pass us up as well...

I?m too worried they will pass us. That?s on us, not them.

MinerInWisconsin

• Explosives Engineer
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 01, 2022, 12:07:10 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Well, you got your wish, Kyyote. NMSU's waiver request was approved and they will be in a bowl. I'll watch it.

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 01, 2022, 12:57:46 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Personally I?d like to see them play a departing cusa team and kick their ass.