Author Topic: Bieniemy  (Read 516 times)

kyyote

• Administrator
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
Bieniemy
« on: March 29, 2022, 08:41:10 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • 3/29/2022 - 2018 PG Jamal Bieniemy (6-5, 185, 3.5★) is intending to forego his remaining eligibility in order to play professionally.
    « Last Edit: March 29, 2022, 08:53:17 AM by kyyote »

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Bieniemy
    « Reply #1 on: March 29, 2022, 08:55:03 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I'm not sure if any of you remembered my post after the UTEP @ LA Tech game, but a couple of Dallas Maverick scouts were next to me there to look at Lofton, but were more impressed with Bieniemy.
    I am very happy for the kid. I hope he gets a better opportunity than Vince Hunter did.
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Bieniemy
    « Reply #2 on: March 29, 2022, 09:21:27 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

One down.  The perhaps linchpin of the team with all of his experience has decided it was in his best interests to forego his eligibility.  My question is who will replace him?  Will Boum return?  I am afraid that the person who played in our last game is our go to guy-Christian Agnew. 

Btw, did anyone read Goldings comments after the second to last game played?  He was pissed at players on the team, using the word "entitled" and he was going to find players who wanted to play.

I remember wondering where players were.  I think he may have been doing an even better job of herding cats than we even thought.  This past season was done with Terry's players.  That raises the questions, 1)can Joe recruit as Terry was supposed to be able to do and get the players, and 2) will he be able to gain momentum with his players or will he lose momentum as he loses the players he inherited.

From just this mornings finding out we have lost JB I find that we are in need of a point guard badly and I don't think he is on the team as of right now.  Clardy?  The kid from SDSU, maybe?