Author Topic: What a weekend of sports  (Read 486 times)

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
What a weekend of sports
« on: January 10, 2022, 10:46:04 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • 1) My Miners Win
    2) Tech beats Kansas
    3) TX loses to OK St
    4) My Raiders beat a much better Chargers team because of poor coaching in best & controversial OT win in NFL history.
    5) Roethlisberger extends his Swan Season after dramatic OT win.
    6) Colts out of Play Offs after being pummeled by worst team in NFL.
    7) Tonight Saben plays his last Championship against Bulldogs.

Normally I stick with just Miner stuff, but this weekend has been the most exiting for sports in a while.
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

SisyphusMiner

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion 2013
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: What a weekend of sports
    « Reply #1 on: January 10, 2022, 12:56:47 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • i was actually only really aware of #1, and vaguely of #2

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: January 10, 2022, 01:02:49 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I agree 100% with you Chans. Especially, since no.14 ranked Texas get beaten it's always a good day.

Could you believe how many exciting games were won at the last seconds? The Raiders, Stealers, Green Bay (who were playing their second stringers and poor Detroit celebrated like if they won the Super Bowl), San Francisco's last minute rise to the playoffs, etc. Wow what a weekend of sports.

Tonight I hope it's an exciting game and that Georgia comes out on top. I don't like Saban for some reason, so I'm rooting for Hershel Walkers old school.

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: January 12, 2022, 11:53:32 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Baylor goes down to TX Tech. William's dominates & gets the win. What a display of defense. This team is on track for Sweat 16 if they can stay healthy. I just wish my Miners were like that on defense.
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.