Author Topic: NM Bowl OPT  (Read 1192 times)

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
Re: NM Bowl OPT
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2021, 02:09:50 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Austin, I made a change to my OPT yesterday. Please adjust.
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: December 18, 2021, 04:09:36 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • So many chances but leave it to "inconsistent Hardi" to throw this game away. That interception in the end zone, the touchback, the fumble at the 50. Yep, he should get the game ball from the other team.

I'm Ps'ed. We could have won. What I would give for a QB like Wkus'.

Austintacious

• The Den's Official Prediction Thread Wizzard 2015 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
    • Patience Jackass Patience
      • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: December 18, 2021, 04:48:11 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • If you adjust you prediction, please do a completely new post instead of a modification.  I don't always catch the modifications of your first post.  When I search, only the completely new ones pop up.  Usually, I enter the scores the day of the game.  Sometimes, I log in the scores earlier in the week.  I'll catch a first post then but not a later change. 

Austin, I made a change to my OPT yesterday. Please adjust.

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: December 18, 2021, 05:25:47 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • If you adjust you prediction, please do a completely new post instead of a modification.  I don't always catch the modifications of your first post.  When I search, only the completely new ones pop up.  Usually, I enter the scores the day of the game.  Sometimes, I log in the scores earlier in the week.  I'll catch a first post then but not a later change. 

Austin, I made a change to my OPT yesterday. Please adjust.
    👍
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.