Author Topic: Dreds of Summer  (Read 1608 times)

SisyphusMiner

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion 2013
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
Re: Dreds of Summer
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2021, 10:48:51 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • When does something sports related happen?  When does the FB team do summer camp?

CoachVSR

• Worm
      • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: July 14, 2021, 09:17:22 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Let's talk about the Oline. I'm hearing there will be a lot of turnover after this season. The miners got a good one with new OL Joe Immediate, 6'5 300lbs. He has a wrestling background which is always great for linemen. Not to mention the size. I can see both Tuialulu and Immediato anchoring oneside of the line in the future.
    If this Oline can hold up well this year I can see good ole Diieeeeon!!! Haaaankins!!!!  Have a Donald Buckram year!

gumby

• Worm
      • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: July 14, 2021, 12:24:35 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0

• Austintacious

• The Den's Official Prediction Thread Wizzard 2015 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
    • Patience Jackass Patience
      • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: August 18, 2021, 05:09:14 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • In mid-July, I went to Durant, Oklahoma to play in the World Poker Tour tournaments.  I didn't finish in the money but I was satisfied with my improvement in play compared to all the professionals I played against.  However, what I did catch was the Delta variant of COVID there although I was fully vaccinated.  Because I was vaccinated, my symptoms were pretty mild.  My daughter who works at a hospital in Houston, says fully vaccinated persons who catch COVID catch the Delta variant.  Be careful. 

SisyphusMiner

• Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: August 18, 2021, 06:01:23 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I live about a half hour from there.  The few times I've been I was in more danger from the second hand smoke than anything else.

After the vaccine I was sick as a dog for a week and it was a month at least before I was right again.

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #20 on: August 18, 2021, 12:32:40 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I live about a half hour from there.  The few times I've been I was in more danger from the second hand smoke than anything else.

After the vaccine I was sick as a dog for a week and it was a month at least before I was right again.

I've gotten the double set of the Pfhizer vaccine and I developed a little cough (not all the time) that while a little irritating doesn't affect my health. I feel fine but I don't think I'll get the booster. As it is the guv'mint would love to have us taking the vaccs forever. At first they didn't because it was a Trump idea but now that they're in all of a sudden it's almost mandatory.

SisyphusMiner

• Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #21 on: August 18, 2021, 02:34:41 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • At first they didn't because it was a Trump idea but now that they're in all of a sudden it's almost mandatory.

I noticed that.

liebestraum

• 2017 Preseason Prediction Pick Challenge Champion
    • Explosives Engineer
      • View Profile
    « Reply #22 on: August 18, 2021, 03:49:38 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0

I've gotten the double set of the Pfhizer vaccine and I developed a little cough (not all the time) that while a little irritating doesn't affect my health. I feel fine but I don't think I'll get the booster. As it is the guv'mint would love to have us taking the vaccs forever. At first they didn't because it was a Trump idea but now that they're in all of a sudden it's almost mandatory.

I had no reaction to either Pfizer shot.  But I have no been laid up with COVID for the past 5 days because an unvaccinated, unmasked person infected me.  My symptoms have been mostly mild - no sense of taste/smell, slight fever, and I have been extremely lethargic.  So when it comes time for me to get a booster, I will be first in line.

lieb

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #23 on: August 18, 2021, 04:33:05 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I got two shots and I started baying at the moon, chasing jackrabbits, and drooling at pretty women in revealing clothes. I am going to get a booster every chance I get until I go blind or start catching those rabbits.

Austintacious

• The Den's Official Prediction Thread Wizzard 2015 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
    • Patience Jackass Patience
      • View Profile
    « Reply #24 on: August 18, 2021, 05:38:04 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • My daughter say moderna vaccine protects a little better than the Pfizer against the Delta variant. But both help.  Im ready for the booster.

SisyphusMiner

• Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #25 on: August 18, 2021, 05:47:15 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I got two shots and I started baying at the moon, chasing jackrabbits, and drooling at pretty women in revealing clothes. I am going to get a booster every chance I get until I go blind or start catching those rabbits.

So what I'm hearing is the vaccine had no effect on you?

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #26 on: August 18, 2021, 06:29:55 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Well, I didn?t used to need a bib.  But, yeah.

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #27 on: August 19, 2021, 12:24:23 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Well, I didn?t used to need a bib.  But, yeah.

But, tell them about the little pail you carried with you all the time. You told me it was for the drool.

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #28 on: August 19, 2021, 01:32:00 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • That little pail,as you called it was a Thermos. I told you I spit in it to keep you from asking for my coffee. Good grief!  You are worse than you know who.

Minermojo

• Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #29 on: August 21, 2021, 12:40:56 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • You spit into a thermos? What? Are you planning on adding water and drinking that? Ay muchacho, you're getting worst every year but hey at least we still have you around. Love you man.

I am worst than you know who? Who is who? Do you mean The SOB aka Senile Old Bumbler? Nah, I can never be THAT bad.