Author Topic: what now?  (Read 1214 times)

kyyote

• Administrator
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
Re: what now?
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2021, 12:15:41 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • It has been a very interesting year because of COVID but also because of the movement of the ncaa on players rights type decisions hitting at the same time. Duke and Kentucky don?t make the dance. Then there is the whole experts and rankings turned into seedings. UCLA had to play a game to even make the dance. The zags are pretty to watch. Synchronicity.

SisyphusMiner

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion 2013
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #16 on: March 31, 2021, 08:02:26 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I'm not sure if any of you are watching March Madness, but Gonzaga is looking like they just might take it all. The only team I see that can handle them is Baylor.
    A Texas team will be in the final & it is possible TX might have 2 schools with a men's Bball D1 championship. I really want a TX team to win one soon however, I find myself wanting the Zags to win it all. This is a mid major small school that can stay undefeated.
    It really is a great year for college basketball, in IMO.

Go Zags

I am boycotting.  They took 9 teams from the Big10.  I no longer give a crap

SisyphusMiner

• Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #17 on: April 02, 2021, 07:39:23 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • The other board is abounding with rumors that Beard is going to hire Terry as an assistant at UT.  One can hope.

If this turned out to be true, I would immediately hire Gillispie as a consultant to help find the next coach.  He knows TX, he knows how to coach, and he can really give us good advice I think.

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #18 on: April 03, 2021, 08:34:19 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • The other board is correct. I read an article that has Beard picking up UT Arlington HC, Kansas Asst, & looking at Terry.
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

SisyphusMiner

• Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #19 on: April 03, 2021, 09:34:19 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • It would be an ironic scenario that the best thing to happen to UTEP in quite a while would be UT hiring our basketball coach.