Author Topic: OT: Heather Wilson  (Read 358 times)

SisyphusMiner

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion 2013
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
OT: Heather Wilson
« on: October 27, 2020, 02:31:11 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Natalicio was completely AWOL when it came to sports, but there was no doubt in anyone's mind that she was very very good for the academic side, and this was almost immediately obvious.  She had a vision and she was working towards it.

I am too far removed from EP or UTEP to get any real insight into Wilson.  She hasn't done much with sports, but I think AD and head coaches were already in place.  So I am curious if any of y'all have any thoughts as to what sort of impact she is having on the non-sports side of UTEP?  Does she have a vision, or is she just taking a salary?

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: OT: Heather Wilson
    « Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 01:54:45 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • The Chinese Virus has made this year the Irrelevant Year. Nothing really counts but getting through it.  Anything and everything, anyone and everyone is wrong and right because nothing really counts but getting through it.  Like the guys in Deliverance at the. When this is over there are people who will want to erase this year from the books and others wanting to tell great stories no one wants to hear. Dimel has looked normal. There, I wanted to get that on the record. It was 2020 will become the standard excuse for anything and everything.

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 04:06:59 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Natalicio was completely AWOL when it came to sports, but there was no doubt in anyone's mind that she was very very good for the academic side, and this was almost immediately obvious.  She had a vision and she was working towards it.

I am too far removed from EP or UTEP to get any real insight into Wilson.  She hasn't done much with sports, but I think AD and head coaches were already in place.  So I am curious if any of y'all have any thoughts as to what sort of impact she is having on the non-sports side of UTEP?  Does she have a vision, or is she just taking a salary?
    I'd have to talk to you about it off line.
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

SisyphusMiner

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion 2013
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 05:18:55 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Well that right there says a lot.

I DM'd you on this site.

zyxwvutsru

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football
    • Assayer
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: November 02, 2020, 11:36:00 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0

I'd have to talk to you about it off line.

Dont be skerred. Say it here for all to read.