Author Topic: The More I Look At the Plays and Everything, the More I think UTEP Just Might  (Read 403 times)

kyyote

• Administrator
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • hang in there with LA Tech.  I understand what the offense is trying to do and see what it can be when functioning as it should.  I also understand more how much it has to click on all cylinders in order to do what it does well.  I think we all have seen glimpses only to see two more misses.  But, I actually believe the offense is close.  The penalties have been really painful, adding to the looking bad factor.  I have almost gained some faith.  I think there is a real chance that UTEP could find their feet, today.  That is saying something, because I usually think LA Tech just out muscles and out plays us.  I have a feeling that our offense may just put them back on their heels today.  Defense will have their chance to keep us in the game.  Go Miners!!
    « Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 01:01:48 PM by kyyote »

SisyphusMiner

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion 2013
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Dude, the mushrooms are bad for you.  Sure it feels good now,  but when the crash comes after the game it will only be that much worse

liebestraum

• 2017 Preseason Prediction Pick Challenge Champion
    • Explosives Engineer
      • View Profile
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Dude, the mushrooms are bad for you.  Sure it feels good now,  but when the crash comes after the game it will only be that much worse

No, no, Sys.  Look - K State (Dimel’s old employer) just beat OU!  I bet UTEP will be channeling the same mojo (but not Mojo....). 

Who’s to say lightning can’t strike twice?  OK, the strikes would have to be several hundred miles apart, but STILL!

lieb 

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • LOL  I've got a feeling and lieb is right, some of it comes from watching K St.

Dude, the mushrooms are bad for you.  Sure it feels good now,  but when the crash comes after the game it will only be that much worse

No, no, Sys.  Look - K State (Dimel’s old employer) just beat OU!  I bet UTEP will be channeling the same mojo (but not Mojo....). 

Who’s to say lightning can’t strike twice?  OK, the strikes would have to be several hundred miles apart, but STILL!

lieb 

K St showed what the Miners offense could look like.  It hasn't but if it came together, if the receivers caught the passes and stupid penalties didn't kill our drives and keep theirs alive and if the defense only had to beat the other team, we might shock the world.  I figure we are due to win a game because we have lost so many.  I know, I used to lose money playing cards that way, too.  But, even I am tired of bitching!  LET"S GO MINERS!!!
    « Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 10:08:10 PM by kyyote »