Author Topic: It appears 5★ Center Robinson is back with Western Kentucky  (Read 1369 times)

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
It appears 5★ Center Robinson is back with Western Kentucky
« on: August 30, 2017, 10:37:09 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I'm not sure exactly what this kid did to leave and then come back, but this team looks to be the best team in the conference on paper.
    The 5★ 7' Robinson was the #1 Center out of high school and the overall #7 best player. The Hill Toppers also recruited 4 other highly touted forwards and guards to rank them nationally for recruiting. I'm not sure what they are doing in that part of Kentucky, but I would love to see some of that here at UTEP.

The Hill Toppers will be coming to El Paso for our contest this year. Keep in mind, that 5★ center and probably a few other kids will be 1 and done. I would make sure everyone to come see this game and load The Don up. That Hill Topper team will be smoking by the time they see UTEP. Hopefully we will be as well.

Go Miners
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.