Author Topic: I Am Loving Watching This Game and the Announcers  (Read 510 times)

kyyote

• Administrator
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
I Am Loving Watching This Game and the Announcers
« on: December 04, 2018, 07:41:22 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • coming to the realization that the Miners are pretty fricken good.  We look to be in very good shape after giving them a head start. 

ATL-Miner

• 2019 Basketball Official Prediction Thread Champion 2020 Baskeball Official Prediction Thread Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: I Am Loving Watching This Game and the Announcers
    « Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 07:46:55 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • They are exciting to watch. I like seeing them grow game by game.

coming to the realization that the Miners are pretty fricken good.  We look to be in very good shape after giving them a head start.

ATL-Miner

• 2019 Basketball Official Prediction Thread Champion 2020 Baskeball Official Prediction Thread Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 09:13:08 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Guys seem to be finding their roles, although they're still making mistakes which is the only way to learn. Very excited for these young guys. I hope Thomas can find his role, he just seems to be taking himself out of too many games. Really impressed with Lathon and Odigie tonight and the fight in this team. Feeling optimistic about our basketball future.

SisyphusMiner

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion 2013
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: December 07, 2018, 01:48:09 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • You gotta like their fight.
    The last UTEP team I truly was madly in love with was Billy Gillispie's 2004 team that just never let up.  I remember the Rutgers game where we gave up 13 points in the first half.
    Same reason I loved Johnny Melvin.  He wasn't the greatest at anything, but his motor never stopped.  He never took a play off and it contributed in its own way.

If these guys can bring the energy and fight into next year with the additional bodies they could rank up there among my favorites.

SisyphusMiner

• 2013 Official Prediction Thread Champion 2013
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 01:57:15 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Marquette is #28 in the AP poll.

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #5 on: December 07, 2018, 04:02:25 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Marquette is good, nmsu is damned(damnit) good, and unm is always pretty good especially in the Pit.  We played all of them well enough that with just a little experience together this team might just beat them.  Honestly, I feel like the minute we start using those beasts in the middle the way they should be used, they will pour in the buckets and fould poor bastards out, where they will have a much needed chance to get medical attention for their wounds.  I love what this team has the potential to be, and what is even better, I can see Coach Terry giving them the chance to do it when they are ready.