Author Topic: Will Hernandez  (Read 453 times)

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
Will Hernandez
« on: April 28, 2018, 09:13:08 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I'm sure all in El Paso know by now that Will Hernandez was the 34th pick in the NFL draft.
    If there is a kid that really deserves it, it is that kid. Very respectful, well behaved, and humble as can be.
    I can't recall any Miner getting picked higher in the NFL. I'm a Raider fan, so him going to the Giants doesn't hurt my feelings, but I love seeing that conference duke it out with extreme prejudice.
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Will Hernandez
    « Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 12:32:52 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • i'm a cowboys fan so him working for the enemy kinda Ps'es me off but I'm glad for him that he'll play in the NFL. He deserves it with him waiting for this year and not leaving his Miners last year. I'm sure it took a lot of soul searching to wait until this year, and look it paid off.

Congrats Will.

liebestraum

• 2017 Preseason Prediction Pick Challenge Champion
    • Explosives Engineer
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 02:49:09 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I'm sure all in El Paso know by now that Will Hernandez was the 34th pick in the NFL draft.
    If there is a kid that really deserves it, it is that kid. Very respectful, well behaved, and humble as can be.
    I can't recall any Miner getting picked higher in the NFL. I'm a Raider fan, so him going to the Giants doesn't hurt my feelings, but I love seeing that conference duke it out with extreme prejudice.

If you’re a Raider fan, be excited about them picking SHSU’s PJ Hall (DT 6’0”, 308) in the second round.  A potential Warren Sapp type of player.

lieb

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 07:38:48 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0

If you’re a Raider fan, be excited about them picking SHSU’s PJ Hall (DT 6’0”, 308) in the second round.  A potential Warren Sapp type of player.

lieb
    He looks good.
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.