Author Topic: Let's Look At the Next Head Coach According To Senter  (Read 1418 times)

liebestraum

• 2017 Preseason Prediction Pick Challenge Champion
  • Explosives Engineer
    • View Profile
Re: Let's Look At the Next Head Coach According To Senter
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2017, 12:30:40 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • But, most of them haven't spent a career trying to attain a status they already have.  The fans look at the poor performance of a football team as keeping us from getting to the right conference.  What if she is looking at the football team and basketball team as having kept her from getting into the "conference" she wants to be in?  As for it being lawsuit worthy, you and I both have gone into an office and closed the door.  Those in charge are in charge.  Things get said, orders given, and there are no secretaries taking notes.  Then the door closes after the meeting is over.  Nothing else is said.  Doesn't need to be.  Dr. Natalicio looks like a sweet old Tweety Bird granny, but she is the ruler of the Queendom of UTEP.  Heavy is the crown and she has a neck like a linebacker (not one of ours, perhaps, but...).

Why, Ky, I have no idea what you’re talking about.  In fact, I’d like to go on record as saying that.   ;D

lieb
    « Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 12:32:11 PM by liebestraum »

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Let's Look At the Next Head Coach According To Senter
    « Reply #16 on: December 05, 2017, 12:43:38 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Funny part is, I am pretty sure we have both been on either side of the desk at times.  lol