Author Topic: Tim Floyd retires  (Read 1723 times)

kyyote

• Administrator
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
Re: Tim Floyd retires
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2017, 11:45:55 AM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • It probably won't comes as any surprise to anyone in here that I was behind him and wanted him to succeed very much.  I believe he tried as hard as he could to bring the glory back to the road.  I believe he was a victim of circumstances to a great extent, but of course it all comes back to rest on his head, as he well knows.  Health and the circumstances piled up and time ran out.  He is Haskins other son, and I hope for the best for him.

I like Foster and I think he would be a positive hire for many reasons.  But, with him(and Floyd's assistants) you get love and loyalty and incest.  So, there is the complete break of the unknown on the other hand.  Which way will Senter go? 

utep2step

• Worm
      • View Profile
    Re: Tim Floyd retires
    « Reply #16 on: November 28, 2017, 12:39:06 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • It probably won't comes as any surprise to anyone in here that I was behind him and wanted him to succeed very much.  I believe he tried as hard as he could to bring the glory back to the road.  I believe he was a victim of circumstances to a great extent, but of course it all comes back to rest on his head, as he well knows.  Health and the circumstances piled up and time ran out.  He is Haskins other son, and I hope for the best for him.

I like Foster and I think he would be a positive hire for many reasons.  But, with him(and Floyd's assistants) you get love and loyalty and incest.  So, there is the complete break of the unknown on the other hand.  Which way will Senter go?

It will got to a private search firm who do searches for universities. AD's do not have the time or personnel to actually do the search.

Foster does not have a snowballs chance is hell landing the UTEP gig. Cantu is better qualified than he is. There are just way to many assistants with more experience than Foster and that's why Foster took to public social media because he wants El Paso to get behind him.