Author Topic: Congratulations to the Miners  (Read 1091 times)

kyyote

• Administrator
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
Congratulations to the Miners
« on: March 02, 2024, 06:55:14 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • The team traveled all the way back east to get two road wins and pull even in the win loss columns.  Perhaps they have found something.  It seems to me that the big kid in the paint has provided a spark.  They just looked like the better team today, and that was cool.  Two games in a row that they have looked strong.

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Congratulations to the Miners
    « Reply #1 on: March 02, 2024, 07:00:46 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I could not believe how well they played and that it was an away game. Perhaps this is a sign of things to come. Their shooting was outstanding and talk about the defense, it was stifling. The only one that I saw that looked a little lost was Kalu, maybe he's not used to this fast play. Where does this team get their energy? They're like energizer rabbits and it took the game away from Liberty.

Congrats to the team and I hope that this great play continues.

MinerInWisconsin

• Explosives Engineer
      • View Profile
    Re: Congratulations to the Miners
    « Reply #2 on: March 02, 2024, 07:46:45 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • They looked good, they won and some them were sick on this trip. Would be nice to see them make some noise in the conference tournament.