Author Topic: OT, this sucks  (Read 476 times)

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
  • Sourdough
    • View Profile
OT, this sucks
« on: January 22, 2023, 08:16:46 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Now I know why people that can predict the future don't like to possess that power. I predicted every one of the winners today in the playoffs and I wound up batting 1000. I wanted the boys to win but Dak is like Romo, great regular season qbs but terrible in the playoffs.

The next winners will be Cincinnati and Philadelphia. There's two reason for that, Mahomes is hurt and won't be able to run out of the pocket and Hurts is way better than the 49er defense with his scrambling skills. They won't be able to contain him all throughout the game. He has fabulous passing skills too to go with his fast feet. Purdy played a very good game and the boys were able to stop him sometimes but like I said Dak would screw it up with interceptions. He's like the Miner QBs where they can't see that it's not a good idea to throw into double coverage. Ha, ha, what a dupe, but I still love the boy, he's a good man and that's all that matters.

Oh well, like us Miner fans like to say, "wait til' next year". LOL