Author Topic: Very impressive win!!  (Read 410 times)

Alaska Miner

• Assayer
    • View Profile
Very impressive win!!
« on: March 05, 2022, 07:18:59 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • I am totally stoked with this win today! I haven't been able to go to as many games as I would have wished this year, but I wasn't busy today, so I decided to take my dad to this one.  Wow! Did we luck out! What a phenomenal performance! UTEP led throughout, and handed UNT their first road loss on the year!
    Folks, as Miner fans, how can you NOT be pumped about Coach Golding and the future for us?  It is palpable, how much he has taught these kids in just this, his first year.  Their play is night and day from what they did at the beginning of the year. 
    I am truly excited for the future, and I haven't felt this way in a VERY long time as a Miner fan...
    Well done, Miners! If they keep this focus, there is no limit to what they can do, not only in the future, but even THIS year!
     8)
    Go MINERS! The sky is the limit! Picks up!!
    Let's go Brandon!

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Very impressive win!!
    « Reply #1 on: March 05, 2022, 08:16:08 PM »
  • [applaud]1
  • [smite]0
  • Well said, Alaska.

Was reading other site on we might lose some kids. With the way this coach has produced, it's going to be 100% OK. We lose a fantastic Forward in Williams, yet the Miners have the best year in the last 6yrs. This Golding guy is great. Can't wait to see next year's team.
    Until then, I'd love to see them rattle the cages at the CUSA Tournament.

Go Miners
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: Very impressive win!!
    « Reply #2 on: March 05, 2022, 08:42:41 PM »
  • [applaud]1
  • [smite]0
  • yep, the name befits him, he is solid gold. I hope we can keep him as I'm sure if next year is better there will be money schools after him. that sucks.