Author Topic: The Time Is Now  (Read 814 times)

kuhlero

• Prospector
  • UTEP MINERS!
    • View Profile
The Time Is Now
« on: September 16, 2017, 04:04:23 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Fire Kugs end the football program bring back baseball
    "Regardless"- My Tio Tencho

Chanson

• 2016 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Basketball
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    Re: The Time Is Now
    « Reply #1 on: September 17, 2017, 01:14:09 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Ha. Funny, but it will never happen. Kugs will not leave or get fired before the season is over. I like the fact that Kugs is not giving up & fired the OC. It still is not going to be enough. I just hope it is enough to beat NMSU.
      "He who has nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature & has no chance of being free unless kept so by better men than himself.

Minermojo

• 2014 2015 and 2018 Official Prediction Thread Champion-Football and 2018 OPT Champ Basketball and 2018 PreSeason Prediction Challenge Champion
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #2 on: September 17, 2017, 01:49:42 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • The fact that he fired the OC just affirms the idea that he thinks he's not the one to blame. It's the players, it's the coaches, but it's not me. He never fully believes that even though he often says "it's on me". Yep, I agree, it's on him but he still doesn't fire himself and he can do that, it's called resigning.

kyyote

• Administrator
    • Sourdough
      • View Profile
    « Reply #3 on: September 17, 2017, 06:13:53 PM »
  • [applaud]0
  • [smite]0
  • Mojo, I was telling my wife that maybe he will use it as a chance to abandon his stupid way of trying to run the offense hidden in the change.  That way he could say that it wasn't a change in head coaching needed, just the OC.  Natkin, if successful wouldn't call him a liar.  It could be the only way for Kugler to save face and his job.  But, I hadn't really gotten to the whole Not me! thing.  Right on target!